when one becomes two
It’s the antithesis to that Spice Girls song we all know. But by making a clever split tog duvet, we’ve created the perfect ‘suits all’ solution. The warm:cool duvet’s cosy, snuggly side is a luscious 10.5 tog, and the lighter, cooler side is 4.5 tog. Better yet, it doesn’t look or feel any different to a single tog duvet. We call that happy campers all-round.
top notch quality
The best thing about a split tog duvet? It means no more compromising on your perfect sleep. No more legs stuck out of the covers to cool down. And definitely no compromising on quality. Its luscious hollowfibre filling is easy to plump, wash and dry, and its pure cotton casing keeps things delightfully breathable. Just the ticket for the great kip you need to rise and shine.
Want to make sure your duvet is always fresh, sweet-smelling and as clean as a whistle? The attirecare clean kit is literally the whole kit and caboodle when it comes to keeping your bed goodies as good as new.
manufacture, materials and care
country of origin
- The warm:cool duvet is manufactured in UK.
- 233TC - 100% cotton casing.
- 100% Aerelle® Softflex hollowfibre.
- 10.5 tog + 4.5 tog.
- Machine washable at 40°C. We’d say you either need a really big drum on your washing machine or you can leave it to the laundering professionals.
- Don’t bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on a low heat.