when one becomes two
It’s the antithesis to that Spice Girls song we all know. But by making a duvet that’s got two different tog counts, we’ve created the perfect ‘suits all’ solution. The cosy, snuggly side is a luscious 10.5 tog, and the lighter, cooler side is 4.5 tog. We call that happy campers all-round.
top notch quality
The yin yang duvet means no more compromising on your perfect sleep and no more legs stuck out of the covers to cool down. It also means no compromising on quality: the luscious Aerelle® Softflex hollowfibre fill is easy to plump, wash and dry, and the pure cotton casing keeps things breathable and the temperature balanced. Just the ticket for the great sleep you need to rise and shine.
manufacture, materials and care
country of origin
- The yin yang duvet is manufactured in UK.
- 233TC - 100% cotton casing.
- 100% Aerelle® Softflex hollowfibre.
- 10.5 tog + 4.5 tog.
- Machine washable at 40°C. We’d say you either need a really big drum on your washing machine or you can leave it to the laundering professionals.
- Don’t bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on a low heat.