On this page you’ll find a breakdown of our different delivery services that we offer, along with costs, delivery times, and any other details you need to know.
As soon as each of the items in your order has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number in it so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
- Delivery within three working days, on average, of placing your order between 8am and 7pm.
- Our standard delivery service is free, although remote areas may be charged (refer to the last bullet point below in the "please note" section)
- Available for all our products except our bed frames (see '2-man delivery' below).
- Keep in mind that the delivery date, specific to your order, is always displayed in the checkout at the delivery stage before placing your order and on your order confirmation email. This will provide a 'get it on' or 'get it by' date and will always take into account any stock shortages or seasonal peaks of activity, etc. The date displayed in the checkout will be as accurate as possible at the time of purchase.
choose your delivery slot
- Delivery on a day of your choice.
- You can choose to receive your package between 8am and 7pm (from £6) or between 8am and 2pm (from £10).
- Next day delivery is available if you order before 12pm Monday to Thursday, or before 11am on a Friday.
- Available for all our products except our bed frames & certain premium/premium hybrid mattress sizes (see '2-man delivery' below).
- Available for bed frames & certain premium/premium hybrid mattress sizes.
- Delivery on a day of your choice, to a room of choice, between 8am and 8pm. Though deliveries above the third floor are dependent on access to a lift. Our delivery partner can only deliver or collect items up to the third floor or less if no lift is available.
- The evening before the delivery date, our delivery partner will provide you with a 2 hours time slot.
- Our standard couriers aren’t allowed to help carry boxes any further than the main entrance of your home (it’s something to do with insurance). Unless you’ve ordered a bed frame, your package can only be delivered to your front door.
- If you've ordered a few different products, we can't always guarantee that they'll all arrive on the same day. This is especially true for orders that contain both a mattress or bed frame and some of our smaller products.
- If you chose to pay using interest-free credit, it occasionally takes a tiny bit longer for your package to be delivered. Your payment application needs to be verified by our finance partner before 11am for your order to be dispatched on that same day.
- If you live in a remote area of the UK (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands) your delivery will take a bit longer (sometimes up to 10 working days). You may be charged for you delivery. £59 for bed frames and premium mattresses, £30 for other mattresses and £10 for all other items.
Please check our FAQs, contact us via email at [email protected] or give us a call on 020 8036 5535.