Getting your sleep goodies should be easy peasy so you can get stuck in to some seriously good sleep in no time. Our couriers also now offer non-contact delivery where no signature is required - see non-contact delivery for the juicy details.
- We offer free, standard delivery on all our products.
- Your order will arrive on or before the delivery window shown at checkout.
- We’ll deliver between 8am and 7pm.
- We’ll pop you an email once your order has been sent to let you know it’s on the way. This will usually be sent the a day or 2 before we deliver.
- Your courier will update you on the day of delivery but they won’t call you on arrival, so keep an ear out for your doorbell (or knocker, or handle, or bell and whistle, or dog).
- If your product is 40kg or less, we’ll deliver to the entrance of your home. If you live in a block of flats, this is the main entrance of the flat building.
- If your product is over 40kg, we know lifting it upstairs might leave you feeling cream crackered. Not to worry, these items will be delivered by a super strong 2 person delivery crew who will take them to a room of your choice.
- Up to three delivery attempts will be made by your courier. If you miss them the first time, they’ll leave you info about a re-delivery. If they can’t deliver after the third attempt, your order will be returned to us.
- Once you’ve placed your order, we can’t put it on hold or amend your delivery date.
- We currently don't deliver to the Scottish Highlands or Islands, the Isle of Wight, The Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland. We continue to review and expand our delivery areas so if we cannot deliver to you just yet, please check back for future updates
- We now offer non-contact delivery where you don’t need to sign.
- Usually, our 2-man couriers will enter your home to deliver or remove a mattress from a room of your choice, but if you don’t want them coming inside that’s not a problem. In that case the courier will deliver or remove from your doorstep.
other important bits
- We’ll need access to a lift for any deliveries to higher than the second floor of a flat building. If no lift is available, your courier will drop your package at the entrance of the building.